Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just for me

I keep thinking of really random things that I want.. My husband is tired of hearing about them so I will share them all with you!


-MUMS! I am dying to own mums! I am not a plant person by any means, but I am obsessed with Mums!! Not just any mum will do.. I want the beautiful yellow & orange ones!! I can't decide if I want all yellow or all orange, or if they would look good mixed together in a flower bed... either way.. I love mums, but sadly I won't have a good home for them until December, and by then the yellow & orange mums I'm dying for will no longer be in season :( maybe next year!!

- Lowe's gift card!! Any amount.. I don't care... in fact if any of my family members are reading this I will be asking for a gift card to Lowe's for my birthday next month and Christmas too! Tony will also be requesting the same!!


- A springform pan.  I know that's really super random, but I've always wanted one of those!! I love to bake and I'm constantly seeing recipes that require a springform pan, and I also skip the recipe because I don't have one of those fancy pans.  I'm sure I probably could still make most of the recipes in a regular cake pan.. but its not the same!! I don't want to have to scrape a cheesecake out of a cake pan.. the whole thing would be ruined!!

- A new pampered chef measuring cup.  I've had mine for a really long time and the numbers are starting to rub off, and this particular measuring cup is a MUST have for me!!

- Attachments for my kitchenAid mixer.  I don't know which ones I want, but its such a cooler mixer and I hardly ever use it, so I feel like I need a few more super cool attachments and I would seriously use it more often.  As it is I usually don't bring out the mixer until the fall baking starts, and it goes back in the closet after the last batch of Christmas cookies are made.

- DSLR camera.  Hubby & I almost bought one just before Emily was born, but we decided that we don't know enough about them to make such a large purchase... as soon as our hectic life slows down we will start researching some of them and maybe even buy one!!!

Well.. I am out of time for now.. this list could go on & on & on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment