Friday, October 29, 2010

Sticking with randoms..

I found something that I participated in back in January 2009!! It is 25 random facts about me.. Just in case you didn't get enough about me in my last post ;-)  Here is what I wrote:



RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

 1. I have the best husband & daughter
2. I have a handful of SUPER close friends
3. I REALLY miss 8th grade :(
4. I have a weimaraner named Ringo
5. I hate when people think Olivia is a boy just because she doesn't have much hair!!
6. Pink is one of my fav. colors and I dress Olivia in it almost everyday ( ppl still think shes a boy)
7. I lived in Alaska for 3 years and it was the best 3 years of my life!
8. I miss the friends I made in AK
9. I wish that I had better relationships with my "old" friends
10. looking at old pics makes me sad
11. I always put myself out to make others happy
12. I have a new found love for sushi... BUT only from Osaka.. I'm too scared to try it from anywhere else.
13. I eat at Chick-fil-a almost every Tuesday night with Stephanie & Kendall
14. I have experienced an earthquake (or 2)
15. I think I have a great personality and I always try to see the up-side of things
16. I hate to hear/ see my friends cry
17. I hate when people say we should get together or hang out more often and then we never do
18. I just recently realized that sometimes I judge people based ONLY on 1st impression & if I'm not satisfied I don't usually talk to them again :( I'm working on trying to convince myself that everyone deserves a 2nd chance
19. sometimes in conversation I'll say "I'm so jealous." but the truth of the matter is I hardly ever get jealous of anyone or anything.
20. I want to be a better christian but I'm having a hard time finding a church family that makes me feel welcomed and not like another face in the crowd
21. even though my family lives in gator town & I grew up there, I DO NOT LIKE THE GATORS!
22. I like to go to FSU football games, but FSU baseball is my fav.
23. I have an obsession with Target... I love to go in and browse even though I know exactly whats there
24. sweet tea is one of my fav. drinks but I hardly ever order it at restaurants
25. sometimes I just feel like everyone has forgotten about me!!

Its kind of interesting how much some of these things still affect me, and others.. not at all!! Even though I wrote this in 2009, I challenge YOU to come up with 25 facts, goals or habits to share!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment