Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LIv's first Mani & Pedi

Tony was out of town on Olivia's actual 3rd birthday, so Olivia and I decided to drive up to see him that evening.. before we left we did a little celebrating on our own!! I told Olivia we would go to breakfast anywhere she wanted to, and she picked IHOP! Which is funny because we're not frequent IHOP goers... in fact she'd only been there once before.. but anyways.. we went to IHOP For breakfast, and Olivia of course was decked out in her birthday girl outfit, complete with a little tiara :) The staff at IHOP came out and sang to her, she wasn't too sure about that LOL! During breakfast I was talking to Olivia about getting her nails done... this of course appealed to her.. LOL.. so after breakfast we were off to get her very first mani & pedi.. I of course had to take pictures!! Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment