Last weekend (6/5) we headed back to Tallahassee one more time for a QUICK trip!! We had a late start leaving so we didn't get in until midnight!! It was a really long drive!! So... saturday morning I got up and met with Lauren for some Bagel Bagel & shopping.. and of course to get some sweet loving from her baby!! We had a really nice morning together!
At 2 I had to go to a baby shower, for my brother's new baby! I am getting a Niece!!! I am so excited to finally have a niece of my very own to spoil rotten!!! Baby Madalynn is expected to arrive July 1st!! We are sooooooo excited!! It was such a beautiful shower! The ladies that threw it really out did themselves!! I love baby showers!!!
After the shower was over I headed back over to Tony's parents house to celebrate his moms birthday.. We had a YUMMY shrimp boil, and I stopped and picked up a delicious cream cheese & Raspberry cake!! It was soooooo good!! We all had a really nice time, and we got to spend even more time playing with Lauren's baby Madison!! Madison is probably the most happy baby ever, and she is ALWAYS a joy to be around!!
On sunday beore we had to head out, we met up with some friends for brunch!! It was very last minute, but I'm so glad it worked out!! It was really nice to catch up with the Hagertys! The food was great & so was the company!! Can't beat that!! We had such a nice visit.. Can't wait to go back for another visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment