Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some of the most wonderful friends EVER!!

A few weeks ago some of our friends decided to throw Olivia a surprise birthday party at a park.. It was a complete surprise to Olivia & I. I had no idea that my husband knew about it, and was able to keep it from me!! We had such a great time at the party, and we really appreciated everyone that came to celebrate Olivia on her special day!

Here is a picture of some of the party crowd..





I'm not exactly sure who helped do what, but I know Mary had a hand in helping Tony figure out what to buy, and all the fun stuff girls look forward to and guys have no clue about... And I really just love this picture of her!! ( Mary don't kill me)






Here is a picture of some of the kids that came to play & celebrate with Olivia.. they are pretty stinkin' cute!!





There were sprinklers at the park to keep the kids entertained & nice and cool on a hot day in May.


Thanks again to everyone that helped with the party, and who came out to celebrate!! We have truly been blessed with some wonderful friends in Charleston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment